Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

Bokura ga Ita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 1889
Job/hobbies : A box that repeats the previous two days
Humor : No matter what's the conclusion, I won't have regrets. Please, turn back the time just for a little. I'm aware that this is not possible. But even so, I wish for this.

Bokura ga Ita Empty
PostSubject: Bokura ga Ita   Bokura ga Ita EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm

We Were There

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Studio: ArtLand
Genres: comedy, drama, romance, slice of life
Plot Summary: Nanami Takahashi, a 15 year old high school student, falls in love with and begins dating the most popular guy in school, Yano Motoharu. However, their relationship is not easily maintainable. Yano's past, as well as the complex emotions they bring up, make it difficult to be completely honest about how he feels. Caught in the middle are Yuri Yamamoto, the younger sister of Yano's now dead ex-girlfriend, and Takeuchi Masafumi, Yano's best friend. Yuri's past with Yano goes deeper than one might suspect and her feelings run deeper than she portrays in public. Takeuchi cherishes Yano's friendship, but at the same time, he may lose it for someone dear to him. Nanami must search deep inside herself and find her true feelings for Yano while being able to trust and accept Yano's feelings for her as well, deciding if Yano is indeed the one for her or if someone else can provide better solace.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Bokura ga Ita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Empire :: Anime Empire Otaku Gossip :: Anime Chat :: Finished Series-
Jump to: