Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

Midori Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 1889
Job/hobbies : A box that repeats the previous two days
Humor : No matter what's the conclusion, I won't have regrets. Please, turn back the time just for a little. I'm aware that this is not possible. But even so, I wish for this.

Midori Days Empty
PostSubject: Midori Days   Midori Days EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plot:
Seiji Sawamura is the toughest student in his high school. His grades aren't very good because he fights more than he studies, but he tends to protect the weaker students from bullies. A few classmates idolize him; one (Midori Kasugano from a different school) shyly loves him from afar; but most are just afraid of him, which has made it impossible for him to find a girlfriend. In desperation, he says to himself that he will grow old with only his right hand as lifelong companion—until one morning when he wakes to find a miniature Midori attached to where his right hand used to be.

Over the next two weeks the pair adapt to this sudden and forced closeness. Much mayhem, and some romance, ensue. Seiji does his best to hide Midori from other people; she wears a bandage around her head and pretends to be his injured hand. Midori frequently professes her love to Seiji (even wearing a dress she made and embroidered with "I ♥ Seiji"), but Seiji fails to notice, even as he frequently laments that he'll never find a girl who loves him.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Midori Days
Page 1 of 1