Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

The Concentration Game

Go down 
+3
Light
Dark Revolver
Narra Yakal
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 1889
Job/hobbies : A box that repeats the previous two days
Humor : No matter what's the conclusion, I won't have regrets. Please, turn back the time just for a little. I'm aware that this is not possible. But even so, I wish for this.

The Concentration Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Concentration makes a rythm...
Concentration, concentration now begin. Now begin!

If you've played the game, you'll know how it works... kinda.
It will be a bit different from the original game played with hands since this is a forum ^_^;

Now here's how it works:
>>The goal of the game is to count as long as you can without committing a mistake.

>>The count starts from "One." Then the next count would be "One, two." Followed by "One, two, three." And so on. Meaning, if Forumer A counted "One, two, three, four, five.", Forumer B should reply with "One, two, three, four, five, six."

>>The game restarts when a mistake has been made or the target count has been reached. The following are considered as mistakes:
-Double post (or multiple post)
-Miscounts. This include missing counts, redundant counts, and overcount (See target count).
-Wrong format (See below for details)
-Mispelling (See below for details)
-Starter has no target count or chant (See below for details)

>>NO EDITNG OF POSTS! A mistake is a mistake. Play fair ^_^v

>>The forumer who will restart the game should post the chant "Concentration makes a rythm... Concentration, concentration now begin. Now begin!" first to let the others know that the game restarted.

>>The starter gets to select the format of the numbers that will be used.

>>The starter gets to decide what the target number is.

>>Ang manadyang magkamali babatuhin ng bato ni Katie-sempai... ^_^;haha

Here's a sample game:

Forumer A
Target Count: Five

One.

---------------------------------------
Forumer B
One, two.

Forumer C
One, two.

Forumer D
Mistake. Redundant!
I'll restart.
Target count: 5

Forumer E
1, 2.

Forumer A
1, 2, 3.

Forumer C
@Forumer D: Sorry, my bad ^_^;

1, 2, 3, 4.

Forumer D
@C: That's okay ^_^;

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Restart!!!

Target count: lima.

Concentration.
Concentration. Now begin. Now begin.

isa.

Forumer B
isa, dalawa.

....Get the idea?

now I'll start.

Target count: Ten

One.

Last edited by Narra Yakal on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:27 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AnimeEmpireRoyalties
Dark Revolver
Knight of One
Knight of One

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:35 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:28 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

Male Posts : 1716
Job/hobbies : Kancolle Harem King
Humor : shiruka

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

Humor : No matter what's the conclusion, I won't have regrets. Please, turn back the time just for a little. I'm aware that this is not possible. But even so, I wish for this.

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:02 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:16 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:22 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI, XLVII...

'pag walang ibang nagpost maliban sa'tin gil-sempai... ako nanaman ang magrerestart... >_<. wah~
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI, XLVII. XLVIII

ha?hehe! panu ba ito restart^^
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI, XLVII. XLVIII, XLIX...

tignan mo dun sa first page... ^_^;haha.
iiklian ko na lang ang target count...
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 am

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII , XIV, XV , XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX , XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX, XXXI, XXXII, XXXIII, XXXIV, XXXV, XXXVI, XXXVII, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XL, XLI, XLII, XLIII, XLIV, XLV, XLVI, XLVII. XLVIII, XLIX, L

yehey!!!!
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 am

waaah~ ako nanaman...

Target: tres

Concentration makes a rythm....
Concentration , Concentration, now begin. Now begin...

uno.
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:04 am

uno, dos

adik ka narra! hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 am

uno, dos, tres... ^_^;haha

yay~ iba naman ang magrerstart!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:14 am

Target: A word Starts with letter Z

Post a English Word aLphabetically..

example

Forumer A:
Apple

Forumer B:
Bat

Ok?
now we will start^^

Argument

(tama ba ito?)
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 am

wah~ Shock
counting game 'to eh...

ulitin mo sempai. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:19 am

gomen *edit edit haha^^*
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 am

waaah.... >_<.

ako nalang sige...

Target count: go (five)

ichi.
Back to top Go down
Hatsushimo
Knight of Zero
Knight of Zero
Hatsushimo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 am

Ichi, Ni

tama ba? di ako familiar dine sa japanese^^
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 am

tama 'yan.
ichi, nii, san...

("yon"/"shi" susunod...)
Back to top Go down
Dio
Demon
Demon
Dio

Male Posts : 533

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Ichi, Ni, San, Yon....
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 am

ichi, Ni, San, Yon, go!!!

^_^; next!!!

Edit:
Ako na lang magre-restart. Binago ko na rin ung rule. Kung sino ang makakatapos ng bilang, siya rin ang magre-restart. ^_^;

Target Count: Isandaan (100).

Concentration. Concentration. Now begin. Now begin!

Isa.
Back to top Go down
katiemirmo
Princess
Princess
katiemirmo

Female Posts : 1925
Job/hobbies : Procrastinating
Humor : Uchuujin desu~

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:34 am

ISa, Dalawa...
Back to top Go down
http://lonachu.tumblr.com
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

Male Posts : 3651
Job/hobbies : Forum Admin, Forum Moderator, Graphics designing, Photoshop, Foruming
Humor : Lmfao

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

Isa, Dalawa, Tatlo
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:58 am

isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat...
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

Job/hobbies : Forum Admin, Forum Moderator, Graphics designing, Photoshop, Foruming

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:30 am

isa, dalawa tatlo, apat, lima
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:14 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim.
Back to top Go down
katiemirmo
Princess
Princess
katiemirmo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 3:27 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito.
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:47 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo.
Back to top Go down
mizuki091
Viscount
Viscount
mizuki091

Female Posts : 760
Job/hobbies : Foruming
Humor : There is happiness for those who accept their fate. There is glory for those who resist their fate.

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:40 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo, siyam
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeempirecommunity.forumotion.com
katiemirmo
Princess
Princess
katiemirmo

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:25 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo, siyam, sampu.
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:38 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo, siyam, sampu, labingisa.
Back to top Go down
mizuki091
Viscount
Viscount
mizuki091

Humor : There is happiness for those who accept their fate. There is glory for those who resist their fate.

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:34 am

Isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat, lima, anim, pito, walo, siyam, sampu, labingisa, labindalawa
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:54 am

Isa, dalawa, Tatlo, apat, Lima, anim, Pito, walo, Siyam, sampu, Labing-isa, labindalawa, Labintatlo
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Isa, dalawa, Tatlo, apat, Lima, anim, Pito, walo, Siyam, sampu, Labing-isa, labindalawa, Labintatlo, Labing-apat

Last edited by Light on Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Isa, dalawa, Tatlo, apat, Lima, anim, Pito, walo, Siyam, sampu, Labing-isa, labindalawa, Labintatlo, labing-apat, Labinlima.
Back to top Go down
mizuki091
Viscount
Viscount
mizuki091

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:54 am

Isa, dalawa, Tatlo, apat, Lima, anim, Pito, walo, Siyam, sampu, Labing-isa, labindalawa, Labintatlo, labing-apat, Labinlima,Labinanim
Back to top Go down
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Isa, dalawa, Tatlo, apat, Lima, anim, Pito, walo, Siyam, sampu, Labing-isa, labindalawa, Labintatlo, labing-apat, Labinlima,Labinanim, labing-pito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Concentration Game   The Concentration Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Concentration Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2