Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light
God Emperor
God Emperor
Light

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 3651
Job/hobbies : Forum Admin, Forum Moderator, Graphics designing, Photoshop, Foruming
Humor : Lmfao

Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~ Empty
PostSubject: Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~   Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~ EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clannad

Story

Clannad's story revolves around Tomoya Okazaki, a third year high school student who dislikes his life. Tomoya's mother (Atsuko) died when Tomoya was young, leaving his father (Naoyuki) to raise him. After the accident, Tomoya's father turned to alcohol and gambling, and held frequent fights with his son. One day, Naoyuki, again arguing with his son, slammed Tomoya against the wall, dislocating Tomoya's shoulder. Ever since then, his father has treated Tomoya nicely, but distantly, as if Tomoya and he were strangers rather than a family. This hurts Tomoya more than his previous relationship with his father, and the awkwardness of returning home leads Tomoya constantly to stay out all night. Additionally, the injury disables Tomoya from participating in his basketball club, and pushes him to distance himself from his school and other activities. Thus his delinquent life begins. Tomoya's good friend Youhei Sunohara, who got thrown out of the soccer club for a dispute, is also a delinquent and often hangs out in his dorm room with Tomoya doing nothing much.
Spoiler:

Clannad ~After Story~

Story

Spoiler:

Last edited by Light on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AnimeEmpireRoyalties
Tomoya Okazaki
Knight
Knight
Tomoya Okazaki

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 58
Job/hobbies : 3rd Year BSN Student, Forum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Sub Guild Master, Part-Time Jeepney Driver
Humor : Some People are Natural Born Idiots, For they cannot Identify what's the OBVIOUS

Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~   Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~ EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:46 pm

well, I Love CLANNAD

isn't it quite obvious in my chosen Username in several Forums that I joined?

I also love Kanon and Air (TV)

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://animeacademy.informe.com/forum/

Clannad / Clannad ~After Story~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Empire :: Anime Empire Otaku Gossip :: Anime Chat :: Finished Series-
Jump to: