Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mizuki091
Viscount
Viscount
mizuki091

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Female Posts : 760
Job/hobbies : Foruming
Humor : There is happiness for those who accept their fate. There is glory for those who resist their fate.

Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru) Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru)   Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Betrayal Knows My Name is a current title from the illustrator of boys love fan-fave Only the Ring Finger Knows. Also known as "Uraboku," this series is currently featured in Kadokawa Shoten's shojo magazine Monthly Asuka, and it has already inspired an anime series of the same name.

The story centers around Yuki, a young boy who was left at an orphanage shortly after his birth. Yuki has the ability (or curse) of being able to sense what others are feeling just by touching them. This has lead to many unfortunate incidents when Yuki was a child, so he is skittish about getting close to others. But when a mysterious older man comes to his rescue one day, Yuki begins to realize that his powers will be putting him at the epicenter of a multi-generational war between two supernaturally-powerful clans.

GENRE:
Adventure, Fantasy

PLOT: Sakurai Yuki is a mysterious boy with a mysterious power. Right after he was born, his mother left him near an orphanage, and he was later found. Because of that event, Yuki strives for independence. He hates being a burden to anyone near him, but at the same time, he is afraid of being left alone. Moreover, ever since he can remember he had a strange ability where when he touches others, he can feel their emotion. Unable to control it, he often made insensitive blunders in the past. He later meets with a mysterious yet beautiful man who saves his life, but somehow he feels so nostalgic, like he's met him before. While death threats and his ability increasing, a man who claimed to be his older brother suddenly appears, so what will Yuki do when he learns the truth?

Back to top Go down
http://www.animeempirecommunity.forumotion.com

Betrayal Knows My Name (Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru)
Page 1 of 1