Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
WELCOME TO ANIME EMPIRE
Anime Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Empire

The Empire of Anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to Anime Empire!->BE ACTIVE AND RESPECT OTHERS!

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narra Yakal
Knight of Three
Knight of Three
Narra Yakal

Warning Level : No warnings, clean sheet
Male Posts : 1889
Job/hobbies : A box that repeats the previous two days
Humor : No matter what's the conclusion, I won't have regrets. Please, turn back the time just for a little. I'm aware that this is not possible. But even so, I wish for this.

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria Empty
PostSubject: Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria   Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:11 am

(May mahiig ba sa Light Novels dito? ^_^Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Any wish can be granted when you use this 'box'. I don't mind any wish. I won't stop you even if your wish ruins all of mankind. I'm merely interested to see what you, or your kind, wish for." -'0'

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (空ろの箱と零のマリア) is a light novel series written by Eiji Mikage and illustrated by 415 aka Tetsuo.

The story revolves around a highschool student named Kazuki Hoshino who loves the everyday life to an abnormal degree and a girl named Maria Otanashi who is seeking for the 'boxes' that grants any wish being distributed by an enigmatic figure known as '0'. The novel begins with the transfer student Maria introducing herself as Aya Otanashi and proclaiming war with Kazuki whom she suspects to be the 'owner' of the 'box' called the 'Rejecting Classroom' which repeats the same two days over and over again.

Author: Eiji Mikage
Art: 415 (Tetsuo)
Genres: School life, Mystery, Romance.
Volumes: 4

Translation: Complete
Translations of the novel can be read in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Discuss anything related to this novel here.
Back to top Go down

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Page 1 of 1